Re: What happened?

Subject: Re: What happened?
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 1994 10:38:20 -0700

BROWN14 said:
> I received a message saying I was unsubscribed from someone at OSU.edu a few
> days ago. I went for two with no mail and then had to subscribe all over
again.
> I don't know what happened. Anybody have any ideas?

The newer versions of the listserv software have an autodelete
feature, which I loathe and despise. What it does is delete you
automatically if one piece of mail bounces. (Whose mailer is *that*
reliable?!) I don't know that this is what happened, but it sounds
likely. Also, if you get mail simply saying that you are unsubbed, it
probably means you have to resub.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com