Re: Converting a document to hypertext

Subject: Re: Converting a document to hypertext
From: Louise Penberthy <louise -at- PRAVDA -dot- CC -dot- GATECH -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 15:39:40 -0400

In article <9408147795 -dot- AA779554224 -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov>,
<millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov> wrote:
> I am looking at updating a 120-page document that would be more useful
> as an on-line hypertext document. I, nor anyone else in my
> organization, have never done this. In fact, I have never even used a
> hypertext document outside of Windows on-line help. Can you wonderful
> people answer some basic questions that will help me decide if this is
> what I want to do?

One thing you should ask yourself is what the benefits would be.
In other words, make sure you know exactly why the document
would be more useful as on-line hypertext.

-- Louise Penberthy

--
Louise Penberthy | O Goddess, keep me in the company of
LCC | those who seek the truth, and preserve