Re: Survey on Doc Software

Subject: Re: Survey on Doc Software
From: John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 09:08:24 EDT

> My heartiest thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry about
> software and hardware for producing large manuals.

> The recommendations came out about like this:

> FrameMaker 75%
> Interleaf 13
> BookMaster 8
> WordPerfect 3
> Other 1

What? Ventura is not on the list???

Are there any Ventura users out there???

(If there are, it's obvious they're not willing to recommend the product!)

If you're a Ventura user (regardless of whether or not you recommend the
product) send me mail. I'd like to know how many Ventura users read this
list.

(I'd also like to know how many people responded to this survey, i.e.
how many people is 75%?)

--

kjr
johnr -at- lurch -dot- brs -dot- com