Re: Windows '95 Online IP Dev.

Subject: Re: Windows '95 Online IP Dev.
From: "Scott J. Wilson" <scott -at- WWTC -dot- TIMEPLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 08:52:02 -0700

>I am neck deep in creating Help files and any changes that are coming up in
>Win95 and how they do Help files would be of interest to me, and I am sure
>others. so if you have any info, post away.

>thanks
>kah

The latest I have heard is that Windows95 isn't due out until May of 1995=20
(Q6 1994, some pundits have pronounced). Can anyone with more definite=20
knowledge confirm or refute this?

Scott Wilson, (310) 443-4028, 70541,1466, scott -at- wwtc -dot- timeplex -dot- com

"Neither believe nor reject anything any other persons =85 rejected or
believed it.=20
Your own reason is the only oracle given you by heaven." Thomas Jefferson