Re: Windows '95 Online IP Dev.

Subject: Re: Windows '95 Online IP Dev.
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 11:38:00 -0700

The latest I have heard is that Windows95 isn't due out until May of 1995=20
(Q6 1994, some pundits have pronounced). Can anyone with more definite=20
knowledge confirm or refute this?

The last date that I saw for chicago was June '95. They
could make it sooner, but then they'd have to strip out even
more of the features they originally promised.

Rich