Late Messages

Subject: Late Messages
From: Rick Lippincott <RJLIPPINCOTT -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 05:44:15 -0400

Several items that I've sent along in the past few days have suddenly appeared
on the list, all at once. These are all things that I've sent from work, and
they all seem to have been held up for several days. I don't think it's the
list, I think the problem is at my end.

Please forgive the duplicates and overdue responses. (Frankly, I'm a little
embarrassed about one, where I ask everyone to please shut up on a topic
that actually died several days ago.)

I think I'm gonna change my message strategy.

Rick Lippincott
rjlippicott -at- delphi -dot- com