What color suits interviews?

Subject: What color suits interviews?
From: JAY D KING <dking -at- TITAN -dot- UCS -dot- UMASS -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 00:28:14 GMT

I am engaged in a debate about interviewing. Would your company's
personnel department be offended by a college graduate showing up for an
interview in something other than a blue or grey suit? For instance, will
interviewing in a dark olive suit hurt my chances of getting a tech
writing job?

Oh, and if you want to hire me without a suit my whole problem would be
quite conveniently solved. Just a thought. ;)