Nibble vs nybble

Subject: Nibble vs nybble
From: Jay Linden <jay -dot- linden -at- CANREM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 1994 13:55:00 -0400

A> We talk about "bytes" instead of "bites"; should we talk about "nibbles"
> or "nybbles"? If you simply wish to vote, send me private e-mail, and
> I'll post the results in a week or so.
> --

A "nybble" is equal to eight "nibbles". To have "kilonybbles" you must be
very, very hungry.

JAY LINDEN PHONE: (416) 467-9646
TORONTO, CANADA FAX: (416) 467-9698
PR & MEDIA RELATIONS/WRITING/RESEARCH INTERNET: jay -dot- linden -at- canrem -dot- com
---
* SPEED 1.40 [NR] * The opinions expressed herein may not even be my own.