Re: Online/paper

Subject: Re: Online/paper
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 23:50:18 GMT

In article <36bms1$fah -at- newsbf01 -dot- news -dot- aol -dot- com>, JPG3 <jpg3 -at- aol -dot- com> wrote:

>... And they can dog-ear pages as
>bookmarks, make notes, etc. in bokks. (When we pointed out that you can do
>the same with Winhelp files, people were astounded! Why are bookmarks and
>annotations such a big secret?)

I do know about them, but don't use 'em. Why? I use multiple machines,
and those help files aren't portable.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.