Re: Administrivia

Subject: Re: Administrivia
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 21:16:35 -0600

I must agree with Karen. Part of the value of this list is the fact that
we are exposed to new ideas on a wide variety of topics. For me, this has
been an opportunity to expand my horizons in more ways than one.

On Thu, 29
Sep 1994, Karen Kay wrote:

> Marilynne Smith said:
> > That's quite a number. We should consider breaking out into special
> > interest groups. That might solve some of the frustrations of people.

> NO! Not special interest groups. This is part of the value of this
> list for me--everything is here, and if I don't want to read it, I can
> delete it.

> Karen
> karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Mirrors should reflect a *
* little before throwing *
* back images. *
* -Jean Cocteau- *