Suncoast Chapter, STC: Meeting Announcement

Subject: Suncoast Chapter, STC: Meeting Announcement
From: Andrea_Dodd -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 08:07:07 PDT

Meeting Announcement

Society for Technical Communication
Suncoast Chapter

Plugging Into Tampa Bay Online from the Tampa Tribune and Prodigy

You've read and heard about it. Now come and see it. Access the information
you want about Tampa Bay - ONLINE.

The Tampa Bay Online group, a part of the Tampa Tribune, presents the new
online version of the Tampa Tribune at the October meeting of the Suncoast
Chapter of STC.

The October meeting is the Suncoast Chapter's annual membership drive. During
the networking portion of the meeting we will take a few minutes to introduce
our activities and services and to profile our chapter. Come find out what we
can do for you!

All non-members who attend will receive a gift. Also, one non-member will win
a FREE year of membership! All attendees can participate in our raffle
featuring a $100 gift certificate to CompUSA.

Where:
Columbia Restaurant
800 2nd Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL
At the Pier, Downtown
(813) 822-8000

When:
Thursday, October 6
6:00 Networking (cash bar)
7:00 Dinner
8:00 Presentation

Price:
Members and guests $19.00
Students (ID required) $14.00

To make your reservations, please contact Geoff Simonson at (813) 978-2733 by
4:00 pm Monday, October 3rd. If you must cancel, contact Geoff no later than
5:30 pm Tuesday, October 4th. A $5 service fee is billed to individuals who
reserve but do not attend.

Andrea Dodd
Public Relations Manager, STC Suncoast Chapter
Andrea_Dodd @ notes.pw.com