Can Ami Pro 3.0 save as Ami Pro 2.0 documents?

Subject: Can Ami Pro 3.0 save as Ami Pro 2.0 documents?
From: Dan Benjamin <db3521 -at- PEGASUS -dot- CC -dot- UCF -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 10:53:32 -0400

I'm working on a project at school in Ami Pro 2.0, but I've got Ami Pro
3.0 at home. Does anybody know if there is a way to save Ami 3.0
documents directly into Ami 2.0 docs? I've been converting the 3.0 docs
into Word 2.0 or WP 5.1 files, and then importing them into Ami Pro 2.0,
but this is clumsy.

Thanks!

| Dan Benjamin | db3521 -at- pegasus -dot- cc -dot- ucf -dot- edu |
| University of Central Florida | Orlando, Florida |