interview suit colors

Subject: interview suit colors
From: gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 1994 17:17:00 UTC

I have interviewed quite a few TW candidates lately. Those men who
aren't wearing a suit simply do not make a good first impression. At
least not with me, and since I get a say in who gets hired...

Our company is very casual. Shorts, T-shirts, sandals. Even shoes are
optional. But a candidate who showed up in casual dress would be
starting off with something to overcome: a poor first impression.

Obviously I try to help find the best possible person for the job.
However, if you have to overcome a bad impression your wonderful
skills might not shine thru as strongly as you'd like. Getting a job
is all about making sure you are remembered. Try to ensure you're
remembered favorably.