suits for an interview

Subject: suits for an interview
From: gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 02:56:00 UTC

>>If you have to overcome a bad impression your wonderful skills might not
>>shine thru as strongly as you'd like.
>
>You're entitled to your prejudices, but when you let them get in the way of
>your work, you do your organization a disservice.

True, *when* they get in the way. But that's entirely another topic,
and one that is outside of the scope of this list.

The topic at hand is (was) "should I wear an olive colored suit to an
interview". Rather than respond with a platitude, I thought I'd share
a real-world, honest, opinion. Take or leave it, it's worth every
penny you paid me for it.

For those of you who missed it, and care (ha!), I prefer to see a
candidate who is wearing a suit, regardless of the color. To each
their own...