Windows analog to HyperCard

Subject: Windows analog to HyperCard
From: gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 00:36:00 UTC

I have been told that Aldus SuperCard runs on both Mac and Windows.
SuperCard is a very close cousin to HyperCard. If it is available for
Windows, I'd start my search there.

From what I've seen of Toolbook (for Windows) it is similar to
Hypercard as well.

But, unless your project _requires_ you to use a Windows-based
solution, do it on a Mac and use Hypercard. The latest version is
superb, and you'll be much happier using the real thing.