Job Posting - Chicago area

Subject: Job Posting - Chicago area
From: gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 00:19:00 UTC

Demo Programmer Wanted!
(please feel free to forward this to interested parties. In addition
to this job in our Marketing Department, it's likely we have
Technical Writing positions available too. Respond to the address/FAX
shown below.)

Are you both creative and technical? We are looking for an
experienced individual to create demos for our products. This
individual would be responsible for programming and testing new
product demos, as well as modifying existing ones for prospective
clients. An authoring tool will be utilized to create or update
demonstrations. You will receive completed storyboards with text and
screens from our Technical Writing department. After receiving these
materials, you will work with a designer to incorporate graphics into
the demonstration.

Qualifications:
BS with coursework in Computer Science or related field.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Knowledge of DOS/Windows.

Send or FAX your resume, with a cover letter and salary history to:
PLATINUM technology, inc.
Attn: Claudine
1815 S. Meyers Road
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181-5235
FAX 708/691-0710

PLATINUM technology, inc. is a leading developer of relational
database and client/server tools. We are an equal opportunity,
affirmative action employer m/f/d/v