Re: Distance education for technical writing?

Subject: Re: Distance education for technical writing?
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 10:48:10 -0700

The US Department of Agriculture (yes, you read that correctly) runs a
graduate course which has several Tech Writer/Tech Editor certificate
programs. You can get their catalog by calling 202 720-7123. Courses are
in the $200 range.

Good luck

;-{D

Marc A. Santacroce
Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
510-645-3469

santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."