Re: whining and useless drivel

Subject: Re: whining and useless drivel
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:02:09 -0600

On Fri, 30 Sep 1994 wnash -at- SUNQUEST -dot- COM wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is another newsgroup on the topic of technical
> communication that doesn't attract so much whining and useless drivel?

Why? Do you want to fill that one with crap like this too? Afraid your
whining and useless drivel is getting lost in the crowd?

Oh, and if you are going to post something that accuses the members of
this list of being less than interesting and informative, you could at
least have the decency to sign your message.

BTW--consider this a flame.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.