Information Developer Job Opening

Subject: Information Developer Job Opening
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- LEONARDO -dot- LMT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 13:20:43 CST6CDT

To: Readers of TECHWR-L and WINHLP-L
From: LaserMaster Corporation
Subj: Information Developer Wanted

LaserMaster Corporation is the world leader in the design and manufacture of
high-resolution plain-paper typesetters and Big Color digital color printers.
Our flagship products are the LaserMaster Unity 1800PM-R Plain-Paper
Typesetter, the world's highest- resolution plain-paper output device; and
the LaserMaster DisplayMaker Pro digital color printer, a 36-inch wide
ink-jet printer with LaserMaster's patent-approved Big Ink Delivery System.
Both products incorporate significant proprietary technologies that make
them the leading products in their markets.

We recently announced our newest product, the LaserMaster PressMate
Chemical-Free Imagesetter, which uses our proprietary ThermalRes technology
to produce 2400 dpi imagesetter output without chemicals.

LaserMaster continues to invest in its future to keep our products and
services the Professional's Choice. Our future begins in Research &
Development. We need additional Information Developers to produce online and
hardcopy documentation to help our customers around the world to gain the
maximum benefit from our products.

We seek an individual with a bachelor's degree in Technical Communication,
English, or related field, plus three to five years of experience producing
user documentation for the microcomputer software or peripherals industries.
Demonstrated skills in writing, page layout, and typography are a must, along
with an intimate knowledge of the Macintosh or PC environment. Experience
producing online documentation on any platform would place you ahead of the
pack.

We are located in a western suburb of the Twin Cities, Minnesota metropolitan
area, which is famous for its beautiful urban parks, world-class theaters and
museums, excellent educational institutions, year-round participatory and
spectator sports, and, yes, the Mall of America.

Qualified individuals interested in new technologies, working with some of
the best technical talent in the industry, and opportunities to grow should
send their resume and a cover letter to:

LaserMaster Corporation
Attn: Department TECHWRITE-100
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

E-mail inquiries may be sent to staffing -at- lmt -dot- com -dot-

This job opportunity is being posted to TECHWR-L and WINHLP-L before any
other medium.
Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- leonardo -dot- lmt -dot- com
Documentation Group Leader or: MattAbe -at- aol -dot- com
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344