Re: Measuring a Doc Dept

Subject: Re: Measuring a Doc Dept
From: Typo? What tpyo? 04-Oct-1994 1142 <jong -at- TNPUBS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 11:42:53 EDT

Madeline Bechtold <mmb1 -at- AOL -dot- COM> asked where she could obtain a copy of
my paper on documentation quality. Look in the _Proceedings_ of the
1994 International Technical Communication Conference (the STC conference).
Contact me directly if you want a copy the slow way.

As I said, I recently conducted a seminar on this subject, and I'm
willing to discuss doing it for other groups (though of course my employer
doesn't let me go out for free 8^)

Steve Jong
Digital Equipment Corporation