Re: Sam Clemens is dead

Subject: Re: Sam Clemens is dead
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 21:07:39 -0700

>Documentation should be simple and easy so as to make the huge monsters
>we create manageable and less intimidating.

To paraphrase Einstein, the support materials we provide with the "huge
monsters" should be as simple as possible, but no simpler.

You can't simply ignore the complexity of the product because you'd like to
have simple documentation--unless you're writing for ostriches. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org