Re: Sam Clemens is dead

Subject: Re: Sam Clemens is dead
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 16:29:00 -0700

>I'm sure you would agree that *despite* the complexity of the product, the
>documentation which explains how to use it should be clear, precise, simple,
>and easy to use.

I think those goals are unrealizable in passive paper documentation of a
sufficiently complex product. I don't know what boundary line defines
"sufficiently complex," but if we haven't already crossed it, we're
certainly moving in its direction. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org