The Three E's

Subject: The Three E's
From: Thomas Dixon <TGDixon -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 21:20:45 -0700

Can I enlist some help for a newbie?
I'm writing a style guide for a manufacturing company just coming
into the 20th Century with its technical manuals. Can anyone contribute
examples of egregious engineering (the three E's) jargon such as: "The sequence
number
will be sequential in the order of issuance." I know we all have our favorites
and
I would be most grateful if you would share them with me/us.
Please email replies to me directly and I'll publish a digest to the list.
Thanks for the help.
Thomas Dixon
TGDixon -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com