Paying for your Internet access

Subject: Paying for your Internet access
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 08:23:33 CDT

Marilynne said

"Is it really necessary for your employer to be the one to pay for your
internet access?"

And went on to say that she pays for her own. I have no problem with that, but
the main reason my employer pays for my Internet access is that I don't
happen to own a computer. Why? Because I stare at one all day at work--what
would be the need?

Also I can't afford on at this time.

Also that would be ONE MORE stupid possession to worry about.

Also I'm an enthusiastic Tekkie at work, and an enthusiastic Luddite at home
(I don't own a CD player either).

Nora
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com