Looking for Technical Writers in Britain

Subject: Looking for Technical Writers in Britain
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 10:13:24 -0400

Message:
Hi. I'm an American technical writer. I studied for a year in
Britain. I would love to become pen pals with technical writers who
live in Britain.
If you are interested, please contact me at my home address:
twilli -at- freenet -dot- columbus -dot- oh -dot- us
Looking forward to hearing from you, Tammy Williams