Computer Book Publisher Seeks Authors

Subject: Computer Book Publisher Seeks Authors
From: Jim Grey <JIMGREY -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 09:10:07 -0400

IDG Books Worldwide, an innovative computer book publisher, seeks
expert authors on a variety of computer-related topics. If you are
interested and qualified, please respond to:

Karen Bluestein, Publisher
IDG Books Worldwide
3250 N. Post Road, Suite 140
Indianapolis, Indiana 46226
Fax: 317/895-5298
E-mail: 75352,1443 -at- compuserve -dot- com

(You can also reply to this message, and I'll pass it right along
to Karen.)

Please provide your name, address, phone number(s), resume, and
areas of expertise.

If you have any questions or want more information, reply to me and
I'll find the answers!
Peace,
jim grey
jimgrey -at- delphi -dot- com