Associations other than STC?

Subject: Associations other than STC?
From: Marc Paquette <paquette -at- INFINITY -dot- METROWERKS -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 11:20:31 -0500

Hello, all,

I just received my STC Membership Directory last week.

While leafing through it, I was wondering, What other associations and
societies are my fellow technical communicators members of?

Are there any technical communication associations that have larger
memberships than the STC (19 000, last time I heard)?

Are there any on-line technical communication associations/journals?

E-mail me directly or post it on techwr-l. I'll summarize later.

Marc Paquette Technical Publications, Metrowerks Inc.
voice: (514) 747-5999 internet: paquette -at- metrowerks -dot- ca
"The Information Revolution of today was generated by bright people who had
no courses in 'computer literacy' in school."
--Marjorie Gann