Re: Need Info. on Script Writing

Subject: Re: Need Info. on Script Writing
From: Erik Harris <ewh -at- PLAZA -dot- DS -dot- ADP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 15:23:20 -0800

Re: Tracey Bryant's post:
>I'm posting this for a friend who's interested in script writing for video
>production. Does anyone have any information on this or related fields? Is
>there a list on the internet for professionals in this field? Thanks.

Accuse me of being behind in my reading if you will, but I'm in the middle
of an article about script writing in *Technical Communication* (3rd
Quarter, 1993). It's a useful overview, if that's what's wanted.

Quod erat demonstrandum
Erik Harris
ewh -at- plaza -dot- ds -dot- adp -dot- com (weekdays)
TrinityPlc -at- aol -dot- com (home)