Job Opening for Technical Writer - Utah

Subject: Job Opening for Technical Writer - Utah
From: John Eldard <JOHN -at- CONNECT4 -dot- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 15:28:54 -0700

We have an immediate need for a TECHNICAL WRITER in the Salt Lake
City, UT area (Bountiful).
ORGANIZATIONAL ENVIRONMENT/JOB DESCRIPTION:
Organization involved in developing leading edge simulation and
scheduling software technology. Position involves documentation
development, technical article writing, co-editor responsibilities for
quarterly newsletter, design and maintenance of class notes and strong
possibility to teach week-long classes at our headquarters and at
customer sites one or two weeks each month.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
-B.S. or Masters degree in English or related field REQUIRED.
-STRONG, PROVEN technical editing and writing experience.
-Macintosh skills mandatory; experience with PageMaker preferred.

SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO POSSESS:
-DOS and/or UNIX skills.
-Engineering or manufacturing background and/or experience with
object-oriented tools and simulation packages a definite plus.
-Technical aptitude with desire to master some programming skills.
-'Can-Do' attitude, willingness to expand knowledge base and grace
under deadline pressure.

FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*, PLEASE FORWARD:
- YOUR RESUME
-Two previous employer references
ASAP TO:
Matt Rohrer
AutoSimulations, Inc.
655 E. Medical Drive
Bountiful, UT 84010
FAX: (801) 298-8186
NET: mattr -at- autosim -dot- com

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
AutoSimulations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive
salary and benefits.
*We may require you to supply writing samples to ensure your skills
match our needs.