Re: WP vs Word

Subject: Re: WP vs Word
From: "Robert A. Goff" <0005290822 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 13:39:00 EST

Marc writes:
"But the foreman didn t have to to buy 10 copies of a $600 application. I
think the client has a right to expect you to conform to them versus vice
versa"

You bet. I told my present employer that I use WP on a Mac most of the time.
She said "Oh. The customer is Intel." I think there's a Mac Exclusion Zone
around the place. Anyway, I'm banging away very happily on some DOS-box
(no idea of processor or speed, but the self-test shows 15 megs) with Windows
and Word6. No problem, except that I happen to know another tool that will
work better for what I'm doing. Like I'd rather use a finish hammer than a
framing hammer, but by holding my mouth just right and being very careful,
I can make the framing hammer work.

Bob Goff
rgoff -at- mcimail -dot- com