Re: Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!

Subject: Re: Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!
From: Peter Kasaty <kasaty -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 18:00:41 GMT

In article <37n2uf$qj -at- bbs -dot- pnl -dot- gov>, Robert E. Allen <re_allen -at- pnl -dot- gov> wrote:
>In article <00985ED19FF180C0 -dot- 00000754 -at- software-ag -dot- de>, Jack Shaw
<jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de> says:

>>I don't know how hysteric it is, but I've been
>>advised that TECHWR-L has over 1000 unsuspecting
>>participants.

>Don't forget all of us who don't subscribe but use a newsreader.
>There's probably a bunch of us lurking anonymously.

>Bob

YUP, as a fellow "lurker," I would second that. And I would also
suggest that Eric ask all of us to e-mail him to let him know how many
of us there really are. (Unless Eric has to pay for e-mail, of
course. :-) )

Out out curiosity, why subscribe to an e-mail group, unless the
"bit.listserv.techwr-l" usenet newsgroup is unavailable to you?

Best,

-- Peter kasaty -at- netcom -dot- com (west coast, USA)