Re: Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!

Subject: Re: Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!
From: Howard Kaikow <kaikow -at- STANDARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 21:24:54 GMT

Depending on whether you read most/all of the postings, it may be less
expensive to use email as you could then read/respond off-line. Of
course, you could also use a newsreader, but those are harder to set up
than an email list.

I prefer reading the newsgroups directly as I can scan the Subject lines
quickly to filter, but I do tend to spend too much time responding on
line, as I am now doing. I pay for this myself.

Oh well, on to the next article or newsgroup!