GREETINGS

Subject: GREETINGS
From: linda -dot- barney -at- INFO-ODYSSEY -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 20:59:00 LCL

Hi, there. I recently got an Internet address and read your message. You pose
an interesting question. How are things going at ADP -- is the new release
date going as planned? Things are really busy for me -- I am doing projects
for Dendrite Clinical Systems, Harsch Investments and Sequent. I am using one
subcontract to help me with the Harsch project. Say hi to Larry and Patti. Do
you know what their internet address is at ADP? My address is as follows:
linda -dot- barney -at- info-odyssey -dot- com