Re: Resume length

Subject: Re: Resume length
From: Kirk Foster <tscom004 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 15:35:22 -0400

Hi all:

Thought I'd chime in with my .50 worth (college education to pay for)

"THEY" religiously taught us to use 1 page resumes in several of my
tech writing classes. This may have been because we were all neophytes
and didn't have need for something expansive.

I have seen some wild resumes at the STC annual conference, it's a good
place to shop for new looks and ideas.
One was a brochure variation with various categories appearing as
"pull tabs."

You grabbed the tab of the area you were interested in and lifted to
that "section" of the resume...very cool.

Has anybody heard anything about putting resumes into some kind of
Hypertext format??

ciaos
kirk

Kirk Foster