Re: documentation software

Subject: Re: documentation software
From: "Doug, Data Librarian at Ext 4225" <engstromdd -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 09:02:02 -0500

Ken:

As regards:

*******************************
... probably is harder for someone who is grounded the the Gold Dust Twins,
Word and WordPerfect, precisely because it does not speak the same
language....

Gold Dust Twins? I've never heard them called that before; what the heck
does it mean? (And I presume you mean "grounded in.")

Doug "There are no small projects,
ENGSTROMDD -at- phibred -dot- com just incredibly bad initial
estimates."