Re: documentation software

Subject: Re: documentation software
From: Erik Harris <ewh -at- PLAZA -dot- DS -dot- ADP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 12:15:22 -0800

(Commentary on the post below:)

>Ken:

>As regards:

>*******************************
>... probably is harder for someone who is grounded the the Gold Dust Twins,
>Word and WordPerfect, precisely because it does not speak the same
>language....
>******************************

>Gold Dust Twins? I've never heard them called that before; what the heck
>does it mean? (And I presume you mean "grounded in.")

>Doug "There are no small projects,
>ENGSTROMDD -at- phibred -dot- com just incredibly bad initial
> estimates."

I get it -- it's a joke about the Glimmer Twins, Mick and Keith, right?
Because WP and Word are ancient standards in their fields that are wildly
showing their age but won't quit?

Quod erat demonstrandum
Erik Harris
ewh -at- plaza -dot- ds -dot- adp -dot- com (weekdays)
TrinityPlc -at- aol -dot- com (home)