JOB OFFER: tech writing software manuals/Hoboken NJ

Subject: JOB OFFER: tech writing software manuals/Hoboken NJ
From: Aaron Werman <awerman -at- PANIX -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 19:52:11 -0400

Several technical writing positions are open. The work consists of
documenting technical database administration software tools. Knowledge of
(or better yet, experience in documenting) relational database systems or
other aspects of large systems programming is a distinct advantage.

The products are manuals on existing and new products in paper and hypertext
forms. The tools are Word for Windows, Doc-to-Help, and possibly Framemaker.
We need very competent and productive writers. The work conditions are
casual with stress on individual initiative (i.e. we value and strive to
use your intelligence).

We will consider any special needs - part-time, flex-time, remote, etc.

The company is Softworks-DBopen. The location is a New Jersey suburb about 5
minutes from Manhattan. Please contact

Aaron Werman 201 792-2371
Dave Smith 800 727-4422
or FAX 201 420-9568