Re: Missing Techwr-l Digests

Subject: Re: Missing Techwr-l Digests
From: Rick Lippincott <RJLIPPINCOTT -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 1994 07:23:57 -0400

I don't get the digest, but my pattern of incoming mail has been up and down
the scale. Normally I get about 40-50 messages per day from TECHWR-L.
Monday I got about ten, Tuesday I got 85, Wednesday was normal, Thursday
was about eight, Friday I got 95. I'm also noticing messages appear out of
order (i.e., I read responses to "Ph.D Programs" for about two days before
the original posting with the question showed up.)

I have no idea why this happens.

Rick Lippincott
rjlippincott -at- delphi -dot- com