Re: need advice on binding

Subject: Re: need advice on binding
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 11:07:00 PDT

The only advice I have on 3-ring binders is to supply your documentation
in a 3-ring binder format, but do not supply, or limit the supply of, the
binders to cut costs.

Can you go back to your customers and suggest that they provide their
own binders? Can you go back to your customers and say I have
a budget of such-and-such and I can provide you with x amount of
binders after that you're on your own?

Rose A. Wilcox
Roving Tech. Writer