STC Salary Survey

Subject: STC Salary Survey
From: Ruth-Ellen Flanagan <ref -at- GR8FUL -dot- III -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 19:36:57 -0400

Hi,

Someone asked about the STC Salary Survey. You can anonymous
ftp it from:

clark.net in the directory pub/stc

I know someone who did her resume as a Windows Help file and
just got a job - I will ask her if it helped that she had
done her resume that way. I am working on one myself, just to
get more practice and to have it available.

Awhile back I asked about contracting and how to get into it.
Well, I left Digital on Sept 16 and started a contract job
the following Monday. I ended up getting the job through an
agency and find that great for dealing with taxes etc. So,
I will see what the future may bring.

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
ref -at- gra8ful -dot- iii -dot- net
Some Change comes down for the better...
Boz Scaggs