Re: dialect survey

Subject: Re: dialect survey
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 11:24:36 -0700

Clearly, a question for the Athnropology list:

Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV -at- UBVM -dot- cc -dot- buffalo -dot- edu>
General Anthropology Bulletin Board <ANTHRO-L -at- UBVM -dot- cc -dot- buffalo -dot- edu>

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional_Design__________________Writing_________and_____Editing____
______________________Interactivity__________Cross_Cultural_Communication