Commands Begining A Sentence

Subject: Commands Begining A Sentence
From: Robert Sweitzer <alsun6!rob -at- ALUXS -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:58:58 EDT

Hi all. I'm documenting software systems, and I have a question that
I need some advice on. There are commands that must be entered in
all lower case. The problem is when they appear at the beginning of
a sentence and in headings. Do you:

a) leave it all lower case
b) initial capitalize it anyway
c) all upper case (this is common here)
d) rewrite the sentence so that the command is no longer the first word

Any comments you can give would be greatly appreciated. You can post to me,
and I will summarize and post it to the list.

Rob Sweitzer
rob -at- aluxs