Help with Digest

Subject: Help with Digest
From: Hilary Lane <hilary -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 18:37:54 MDT

Help!

I keep trying to get a digest form of this listserv, and have sent the
requisite command of SET DIG and SET DIGEST to the proper address. Every
time I get back the message: "You are not subscribed to the TECHWR-L list.

What am I doing wrong? It took 7 tries to get on the list; now I can't
set options. I tried sending a query of Help to the address, but keep
getting back an invalid entry type message. I've got the info card commands,
but they don't seem to work for me.

Thanks,

hilary lane
hilary -at- netwise -dot- com