Re: Help with Digest

Subject: Re: Help with Digest
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 08:31:00 -0500

I keep trying to get a digest form of this listserv, and have sent the
requisite command of SET DIG and SET DIGEST to the proper address. Every
time I get back the message: "You are not subscribed to the TECHWR-L
list.
"

Send "review" to the listserv. Look for your name. You may be signed on via a
different address. All commands must come from the signed up address. "Query" is
also an option.

Have fun,
Arlen