Letters and E-mail

Subject: Letters and E-mail
From: laila <shamji -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 14:28:25 EST

Hello,

I would like to thank all those who responded to my queries on
Portfolios and Information Mapping. Somehow, my previous message did
not get posted on the list.

Anyway, I have another question:

I was just talking with a colleague and she said that she was
E-mailing her "thank you" letters to prospective employers after the
interview was conducted. I was wondering if you all thought that that
was an "okay" thing to do. I know that resumes are sent via E-mail
so perhaps it is an "okay" thing to do. Some suggestions/ideas on
this issue would be appreciated.

TThank you for your time and responses.

Laila.

shamji -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu