Re: Help file resumes

Subject: Re: Help file resumes
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 23:16:00 UTC

>>(s)he . . . I'm guessing that Chuck is clear on this person's gender . .

Gee Rick. I had that same discussion at work a few weeks ago. It was my
opinion that since we knew "Susan" was female, we could take the big step
and say "she." Sometimes we get so programmed to be non-specific for gender
that sometimes it gets a bit silly. I guess you agree.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com