Re- *** Q- WHAT KIND OF PEO

Subject: Re- *** Q- WHAT KIND OF PEO
From: Paul Strandlund <Paul -dot- Strandlund -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 09:16:59 -0600

Reply to: Re: *** Q: WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ON THE NET ?

> Quod erat demonstrandum

Perhaps it is just me, and I know I am going to hear about this one, but isn't
that wonderful phrase above Latin. I seem to remember Latin being a foreign
language (dead too). If one must complain one must make sure not to commit the
same error.

> Erik Harris

Paul
paul -dot- strandlund -at- sasktel -dot- sk -dot- ca