Zie/zir

Subject: Zie/zir
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 23:09:33 GMT

In article <2EB91B6E -at- isgadm -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us>,
Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us> wrote:

>Maybe Chuck could've used the new Internet words sie and hir to
>protect the person's identity, which would read:
>"...because sie doesn't like putting "foreign" disks into hir computer."

I haven't been too happy with sie/hir because they can't be used in
spoken English. Zie/zir has been catching on in a number of places.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

Seeking job in Silicon Valley doing tech writing or database tech support.
Prefer Unix-oriented position. Send e-mail for resume.