[no subject]

From: Marthat San <sandsm -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 12:52:07 -0500

For those who are interested...

I am the one who posted the survey for tech writers on Wed. Nov. 2nd. Since
that time, I have received many GREAT responses. Thanks to all who took the
time to answer the survey. I have also received many requests for a copy of
the manual when it is done. For those of you who requested a copy, I will have
it finished by the first part of December. I have all your names and addresses
and will get a copy to you somehow. If you don't hear from me by the third
week in December, you may write my e-mail account and let me know that I messed
up!

Thanks again for all your help!

Elaine
sandsm -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu