Re: equipment needs

Subject: Re: equipment needs
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 13:23:00 EST

That's it exactly! I agree totally with what Kayla says about the "bottom
line" when looking at what type of computer to use.

This is why I use a Mac Classic 2/40 and a laser printer to do my video
scriptwriting and use a 486DX 33mhz with 32mb of RAM to do my technical
writing here at Fischer International Systems Corporation (a computer software
company).

And did I mention that this "old retro grouch from the past" is 24 years old?

William Hartzer
Technical Writer, Fischer International Systems Corporation
(and freelance video scriptwriter)